D15769: Show "muted" icon in panel and disable shortcuts for Dummy Output

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 26 15:12:28 BST 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, drosca, nicolasfella, ngraham.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The "Dummy Output" doesn't play any sound, so indicate that in the panel.
  Also disable the volume shortcuts in this case.

TEST PLAN
  The slider in the popup alongside "Dummy Output" is still there and can be interacted with, should an application rely on the fact that it's not muted or something like that? Can still be addressed separately

  - Disconnected my headphones. Got an OSD saying "dummy output" is now the current device and my panel showed a constant "muted" icon, pressing volume keys or wheeling the icon would do nothing
  - Connected my headphones. Tray icon reflected default output volume, pressing volume keys and wheeling the icon would change the volume

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

AFFECTED FILES
  applet/contents/ui/main.qml