D15093: Add WireGuard capability.

Pino Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 18 22:33:50 BST 2018

pino added a comment.

  In D15093#328241 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15093#328241>, @andersonbruce wrote:

  > In D15093#327917 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15093#327917>, @pino wrote:
  >
  > > note there are still few "not done" comments around (eg using QSpinBox for fwMark)
  >

  > Yes I know, I'll get to the spinbox in the next day or so. I've only been putting it off because I think it is such a bad idea and I hate making something I wrote worse rather than better but I know that I am playing in your house so I need to play by your rules. I'll hold my nose and get to it soon.

  What you say sounds like you are understanding my notes as "imposing on you" "bad choices", which is definitely not the case. What I note are things based on my experience, and what I read from the patch.
  If I see a configuration key which is validated as positive integer, then my conclusion is that it makes sense to use the proper widget for it, i.e. QSpinBox (with proper range). If you think it is not correct, please do explain it! I could be missing anything, or simply knowing better about it is a good idea regardless.

  But please do not play the card of "you are the bad guy imposing things on me", thanks.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet