D15093: Add WireGuard capability.

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 18 06:42:35 BST 2018

jgrulich added a comment.

  In D15093#327889 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15093#327889>, @andersonbruce wrote:

  > Since I added a validator function for the WireGuard style keys, is there any way to assign a validator to the PasswordField widget without a fairly substantial rewrite of that class?

  We don't do validation inside the passwordfield widget, this is done outside in widgets using it, you should do the same. Given it's a QWidget, you cannot directly assign a validator to it, but inside is QLineEdit which can have validator, you would have add a method to the main class which would just assign the validator to the QLineEdit widget inside, still please do the validation outside.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet