D15521: Add validator for lists of IP addressesAdded as separate review per comment from Pino onreview D15093. This code will not compile withoutthe updated code in review D15520. Also includesunit test.

Bruce Anderson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 18 05:55:11 BST 2018

andersonbruce added a comment.

  In D15521#327222 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15521#327222>, @jgrulich wrote:

  > Maybe merge this review with D15520 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15520>. I think they should go together.

  I believe that I have now moved all the changes from this review into review D15520 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15520> so this review can be deleted or marked obsolete or whatever you want to do with it.  I also believe that all of the comments made here have been addressed in the changes updated to D15520 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15520>.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet