D15093: Add WireGuard capability.

Bruce Anderson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 17 06:43:50 BST 2018

andersonbruce marked an inline comment as done.
andersonbruce added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> jgrulich wrote in wireguardadvancedwidget.cpp:104
> I would prefer having just an empty map with data where you just set everything the user configured in UI, removing options from existing data map might work, but if someone configure a connection somewhere else with options we don't support, they will stay there as you will not remove them. Also change the setOrClear() function to something like setProperty(const NMStringMap &data, const QString &key, const QString &value).

Functionally I think that the current implementation does this (although I can change the name of the function if you want). It starts with a blank NMStringMap and uses setOrClear on it. Are you possibly referring to the same function name  used in wireguardwidget.cpp rather than here in wireguardadvancedwidget.cpp?

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet