D15418: Dim application icon when it is not playing anything

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 13 17:40:28 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Basically +1 on the concept, but I think we need to make the appearance a bit more distinct between playing vs non-playing. I've thrown out some ideas, and I'm open to others. Reducing the opacity even further would work. Adding a little tiny piece of text that says "Not currently playing" to the right  of the app name could work too, especially in conjunction with the reduced opacity.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet