D10855: Emit clicked when double click expires

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 12 14:31:29 BST 2018

romangg added a comment.

  Why is the press and hold timer still needed? It should be enough to only test on double click expiration with this patch and open the menu on release of mouse button afterwards. We should accept this behavioral change in order to reduce code complexity (people should automatically understand that the menu opens from now on on button release after they have experienced it once trying it with long click). But if you want to split this up in a second patch I'm fine with it.

  Otherwise I'm in favor of the change.

  So do you want to change this diff or put it in a second diff?

REPOSITORY
  R129 Window Decoration Library