D15286: Improve arrow key navigation of Kicker search results

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 5 15:54:41 BST 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Hmm, this doesn't quite fix the issue for me. After searching for something, the top item in the list is still highlighted as before, but with this patch when I press the down arrow key once, the selection rect disappears! When I press it again, the top item becomes selected again. Only on a third press of the down arrow key does selection move to the next item.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop