D14988: Implement option to toggle page navigation wraps around for pager plasmoid

Phuong Nguyen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 4 12:02:46 BST 2018

phuongn added a comment.

  In D14988#320052 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14988#320052>, @hein wrote:

  > And @phuongn, I'm guessing you set all of these options to disabling wrap-around, right?

  I wasn't the original author of the very first wrap-around option for KWin, which only work with keybindings.
  But yes, the 2 patches that I submitted recently for review introduce 2 additional places to customize the behavior in separate cases.
  As mentioned before, I couldn't find an easy way to access KWin config and also consider the need of personal preferences in separate cases. Would be nice to hear other opinions as well, is it be better to unify them all or keep them separate for flexibility?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop