D15256: [Mouse KCM] Avoid changes to touchpads in libinput backend

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 3 23:50:31 BST 2018

romangg created this revision.
romangg added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
romangg requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Similar to evdev backend we need to ignore touchpad devices explicitly in the
  libinput backend because these are also pointer devices.

  XInput2 can do this in theory via input classes, but my touchpad did not set
  the class correctly. So just switch to using XInput like in the evdev backend
  to query all pointer devices and then use the XI_TOUCHPAD atom to filter out
  touchpads.

  BUG: 395401
  BUG: 395722
  BUG: 396269

TEST PLAN
  Manually

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  fixMouseResettingTouchpad

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/mouse/backends/x11/x11_libinput_dummydevice.cpp