D15206: [Kickoff] Add a subtle separator line between the header and the content view

Andres Betts noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 29 14:19:51 GMT 2018

abetts added a comment.

  In D15206#348152 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15206#348152>, @ngraham wrote:

  > No, the blue highlight doesn't touch, just like people requested. It looks just fine now. If we want to make the blue highlight touch the bounds of its whole view, that would be a significant design change that would need to be made elsewhere (if indeed it would be desirable).

  It's interesting how we all came up with opposite thoughts here. My main issue with the blue line not touching the vertical bar is that it will produce a visual effect where the user will perceive there are 3 lines instead of two. It is not the end of the world but it seemed big enough to mention. Maybe we go with what we have and then see if anyone mentions the issue.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop