D13100: do not use buffered file IO

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 28 10:27:39 GMT 2018

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dakon wrote in pam_kwallet.c:696
> While this is "just an int", my personal taste is very much against using const on a file descriptor as this is not how this really works. I don't know.

It is how it really works. Think of as a handle value, you're promising not to assign that handle value to point somewhere else, not that you won't change the value it points to.

Why i want this const? Because when you see that you can be sure that the rest of the file there's no other fd = open() or similar, and thus you're sure that the rest of the operations in this function that use fd are over "path".