D16365: share common values for both Breeze and Breeze-dark GTK themes

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 25 03:27:31 BST 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a subscriber: grmat.
ngraham added a comment.

  I haven't noticed any problems running with this over the past few days. It's unfortunate that neither the maintainer (@jackg) nor anyone else familiar with this code has showed up to review it. But it would be a shame to let something this extensive rot away, and since you and I haven't found any problems with it, my inclination is to land it.

  If nobody else shows up soon to offer a review, I'll land this on Halloween (October 31).

  Note for @grmat: I will land this with your authorship and then close out D15786 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15786>.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk