D16384: Avoid needless config parse

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 23 14:23:40 BST 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  There's practically no reason to ever open kdeglobals. The way the kde
  cascading configuration system works is that we'll have those settings
  included in our plasmashellrc which we've already loaded.

  Not only is it faster but we also honour any kdeglobals setting
  overrides from /etc/ .

TEST PLAN
  Changed setting in kdeglobals
  Setting still applied

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/plugins/folder/foldermodel.cpp