D16365: Update diff against newest master

Olli Helin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 22 17:10:22 BST 2018

ohelin added a comment.

  I checked the both the diff_part files next to each other. All the other differences were quite easy to see, but this one bugs me a little:

    scrollbar.vertical button.down {
      -gtk-icon-source: -gtk-icontheme("pan-down-symbolic"); }
    scrollbar.vertical button.up {
      -gtk-icon-source: -gtk-icontheme("pan-up-symbolic"); }
    scrollbar.horizontal button.down {
      -gtk-icon-source: -gtk-icontheme("pan-end-symbolic"); }
    scrollbar.horizontal button.up {
      -gtk-icon-source: -gtk-icontheme("pan-start-symbolic"); }

  So that was in the old gtk-dark theme, but not in the new one. However, it's probably just some obsolete stuff anyway. From the few differences between the theme files, I think most are just leftovers from the past and simply forgotten to update. That alone speaks for the usefulness of this patch, as probably there shouldn't be any differences in margins for example between a light and a dark version of a theme.

  So, for the code part I'd say it's fine, unless someone knows better. I don't have any visual experience using Breeze, so judging from the quick look I guess it's fine, too.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk