D15786: share common values for both Breeze and Breeze-dark GTK themes

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 22 04:34:21 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D15786#347021 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15786#347021>, @ohelin wrote:

  > Oh man I find Phabricator quite unintuitive to use. I clicked on the update diff to... update the diff, but ended up creating a new revision. Don't know if that was the correct way. Anyway, I attached the updated diff there and linked it as a child of this revision. It now applies against the newest master.

  Well, it's not your diff. In order to use the web UI to update a diff, it has to be yours. You would need to formally Commandeer this diff in order to do that (which the original submitted might not be too happy about; typically this is only done if they've disappeared).

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk