D16328: Saner config defaults

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 19 22:12:19 BST 2018

Zren created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
Zren requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Make sure the buttons have a dedicated place, filling the entire height of the panel rather than only 50%. We could probably limit the size of the buttons to be the same max size as panel icons.

  This enables the AppMenu by default, assuming the user will compile the widget rather than downloading a zipped `.plasmoid`.

  - Enable Fill the Width so the "double click to maximize" is available by default.
  - Enable `appmenuDoNotHide` so it's similar to Global Menu

  Should probably also make `showButtonOnlyWhenMaximized` true as well, once I've also patched AWC to always keep a blank area dedicated for the buttons as it currently slides the title/menu to where the buttons were.

  F6339169: screen-2018-10-19_16.53.17.mp4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6339169>

REPOSITORY
  R884 Active Window Control Applet for Plasma

AFFECTED FILES
  package/contents/config/main.xml