D16327: Update libdbusmenuqt folder

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 19 21:37:53 BST 2018

Zren created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
Zren requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I needed to add `include(ECMQtDeclareLoggingCategory)` to the root `CMakeLists.txt` to get it to compile.

  https://github.com/KDE/plasma-workspace/tree/master/libdbusmenuqt

  I've no idea why the annotations for the qdbus ItemsPropertiesUpdated signal used `In0` instead of `Out0`.

  https://github.com/kotelnik/plasma-applet-active-window-control/blob/master/plugin/libdbusmenuqt/com.canonical.dbusmenu.xml#L5

REPOSITORY
  R884 Active Window Control Applet for Plasma

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  plugin/libdbusmenuqt/CMakeLists.txt
  plugin/libdbusmenuqt/com.canonical.dbusmenu.xml
  plugin/libdbusmenuqt/dbusmenuimporter.cpp
  plugin/libdbusmenuqt/dbusmenuimporter.h
  plugin/libdbusmenuqt/dbusmenushortcut_p.cpp
  plugin/libdbusmenuqt/dbusmenushortcut_p.h
  plugin/libdbusmenuqt/dbusmenutypes_p.h