Willing to contribute

Antoon BERES antoonberes at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 16:04:48 BST 2018

Hello,

I'm pretty new to opensource projects etc in general, nevertheless, as a novice programmer the plasma-mobile project grabbed my interest. I am a chemist and hobby/amateur programmer (mainly python and C, still learning C, ..) I have been a linux/pc enthousiast for a long time and would love this project to succeed. My skills might not seem like much, and i might not be as much of use as some of the better professional programmers, but I am willing to learn and put effort into this project. I also have skills in photo-editing if those might be of use. If anyone can give me anything to do, I will gladly try to make it happen. It would be a good way to improve my programming and linux knowledge even further as well as gain experience with open source projects all while contributing to a project i support.

Thanks.