D16031: [SDDM theme] remove blur and increase UI contrast so that it's not required

Chris Rizzitello noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 12 02:42:10 BST 2018

rizzitello added a comment.

  In D16031#341646 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16031#341646>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Why should the login screen look different to the lock screen?

  This is a response to user complaints about the login screen receiving the same blur used on the lock screen when the controls are shown. Since the controls are always shown on the login screen you get a blurry background on the login screen. Now if you are saying this looks good and we should now think about using it in place of the blur on the lock screen. I Think we could do that now since the main reason to use blur in the first place was to controls more visible.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D16031