D16031: [SDDM theme] remove blur and increase UI contrast so that it's not required

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 9 02:48:46 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I see what folks mean about the background circle for the avatar being too big. I'll reduce it, but IMHO it the "border" needs to be there, even if it's small. Compare the following images on a background that really highlights the need:

  No border: F6313303: Without border.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6313303>

  2px border: F6313305: With border.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6313305>

  To my eyes there is no question, the second one looks better.

  I can also tweak the shadows Here's how it would look with the above change plus the button and username shadows tweaked to better match the clock's shadows: F6313297: Screenshot_20181008_193916.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6313297>

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace