D15514: [libbreezecommon] Use box blur instead of FFT blur

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 8 17:55:49 BST 2018

zzag updated this revision to Diff 43140.
zzag added a comment.

  - Clean up code;

  - Revise shadow params: Because shadows are rendered slightly differently now, we have to revise params. For example, with the large size, shadows are not large, they are extremely large. I've tried to preserve the old look as much as possible;

  - Add explanation how shadow params are computed.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15514?vs=42505&id=43140

BRANCH
  zzag/box-shadow-helper-box-blur

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  cmake/Modules/FindFFTW.cmake
  kdecoration/breezedecoration.cpp
  kstyle/breezemdiwindowshadow.cpp
  kstyle/breezeshadowhelper.cpp
  libbreezecommon/CMakeLists.txt
  libbreezecommon/breezeboxshadowhelper.cpp
  libbreezecommon/breezeboxshadowhelper.h
  libbreezecommon/breezeboxshadowrenderer.cpp
  libbreezecommon/breezeboxshadowrenderer.h