D16031: [SDDM theme] remove blur and increase UI contrast so that it's not required

Rik Mills noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 8 13:56:50 BST 2018

rikmills added a comment.

  In D16031#339149 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16031#339149>, @ngraham wrote:

  > It's a bit frustrating to spend a lot of time in the phab task (T9658 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T9658>) getting consensus on a design, implement it, and then hear, "no, no, major elements of this design needs to be rethought." I understand that sometimes implementation reveals issues that were unforeseen during the original discussion, but let's keep the discussion in T9658 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T9658> or else it will be very hard to follow scattered in two places.

  To be fair, the new screenshots showing how this adversely affects appearance with a range of backgrounds which are not darkish default Plasma wallpapers are only shown in this review, so naturally I think people would comment here. Not saying that is right, but it would help if the new examples are mirrored there for comment.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace