D16037: [Slideshow Wallpaper] Fix translation of context menu actions

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 8 09:34:18 BST 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  `org.kde.slideshow` is duplicated at compile time, so translations aren't extracted for it.
  Setting an explicit domain fixes that.

TEST PLAN
  Plasma Wallpapers supposedly support that "root path" thing we use for applets but this patch makes it a straight-forward backport to 5.12 branch

  - The "open" and "next" context menu entries on my desktop are properly translated now

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/main.qml