D15855: Port Kickoff to shared view component using single-MouseArea pattern

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 6 01:42:40 BST 2018

hein added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in KickoffListView.qml:57
> This already is a focusScope
>
> could this not be the root item?

I don't think so because I need the MouseArea to cover the ScrollArea, but the ScrollArea has to manage its single child (the ListView). I could do zany things like parent the MA to the ListView and z-order it above the contentItem but it's kinda brittle. Compared to having a MA in every single delegate, it's still a handy win on fewer objects.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop