My ksmserver plans

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:39:00 BST 2018

On lunedì 1 ottobre 2018 13:46:56 CEST David Edmundson wrote:
> I was making a few ksmserver patches, I thought I should document what my
> long term plans are so the patches make sense.
>
> https://phabricator.kde.org/T9779
>
> It's not an urgent task, so might spread over the next 2 releases.

Sounds awesome!

two questions:
org.kde.shutdown would be exposed directly by the grteeter or by another 3rd
process? (don't they become a bit.. many?)

What are your ideas/plans on the last point "exit?...but somehow not have
SDDM/kwin_wayland think the session has ended" I'm kinda curious as i would
have no idea how

--
Marco Martin