D15892: [Devicenotifications Engine] Keep at most one notification per UDI

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 2 08:20:14 BST 2018

broulik added a comment.

  I think this makes sense

INLINE COMMENTS

> devicenotificationsengine.cpp:39
>  {
> -    const QString source = QStringLiteral("notification %1").arg(m_id++);
> +    const QString source = QStringLiteral("%1 notification").arg(udi);

This potentially breaks applets relying on the structure of that name? Not sure how big of an issue this is as far as "API promise" we give for dataengines but perhaps at least keep the `notification` part first

> devicenotificationsengine.h:26
>  #include <Plasma/DataEngine>
> +#include <QMap>

Unused?

> ksolidnotify.cpp:152
>  {
> +    if ((error == Solid::ErrorType::NoError) && (type == SolidReplyType::Setup)) {
> +        emit clearNotification(udi);

Move this into the relevant `case` below, please

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace