D15876: Fix copyrights in binary clock files

Piotr KÄ…kol noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 1 14:01:59 BST 2018

piotrkakol added a comment.

  Well, previously it looked like I claimed to be contributor to fuzzy-clock, analog-clock and version from KDE4.
  Now it's clear that I only contributed to the newest version of binary-clock.

  In the rest files my copyriht claim is in a correct position. So it also looks weird and inconsistent.

  Sorry for this mistake. I haved problems with making contributions and some of my git commits mixed together.
  I included these changes in D14384 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14384> but it was "unrelated w.r.t. this patch".

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons