D17192: use a Kirigami Heading for perfect consistency

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 27 16:29:44 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I worry that this distorts the UI by giving the back button the same visual weight as the open KCM's title. I'm not categorically against it because I do see the advantage of improving the alignment, but something about it just feels kind of off to me in its current form, like the visual hierarchy is now not quite right.

  Perhaps we could just remove the bold effect but keep it the same size as the other entries in the subcategory list?

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings