D17143: Pixel-align the sidebar's flickables to prevent artifacts when scrolling

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 27 00:36:10 GMT 2018

filipf added a comment.

  > [Ignore the flickering in the video; I'm not sure why that happens but it's an artifact of the software (SimpleScreenRecorder), not something that actually happens]

  Don't know anything about flickables, but maybe I can help with this. Screen recorders can flicker with Intel's 2D driver and if you're using Manjaro that driver comes preinstalled. Just switch to the modesetting <http://www.maartenbaert.be/simplescreenrecorder/troubleshooting/#the-recording-occasionally-flickers-showing-parts-of-the-desktop-background-instead-of-windows> driver and the flickering should be gone :)

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings