D17152: Hide the badge if number too big

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 26 20:08:36 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I did. My proposal is something a bit different: an option to have KMail only look at the inbox for the purpose of determining the unread count to report to Plasma. I do see how this would be only marginally useful for you if you have 5,000 unread emails in your inbox though.

  Another data point: in macOS, whether or not to show a numeric badge on the icon is something you can configure on a per-app basis. So for people whose email workflows result in very large unread counts, they can just turn off the badge in the global notification options for their email client.

  Something like that might be nice here too.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop