D17007: Do hash and hex name based output hashes

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 25 12:27:09 GMT 2018

romangg added a comment.

  In D17007#364724 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17007#364724>, @mart wrote:

  > could a kconfigupdate script be provided to migrate config?
  >  screwing up multiscreen config between updated is quite of an issue

  Difficult, maybe mathematically not even possible since we would invert the hash operation in some of the configuration files.

  If we want to keep the configuration files  in valid state we could leave it as is for now (even though it's ugly) and do this hash transform in KDE6.

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library