D16968: [Folder View] improve label contrast against challenging backgrounds

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 24 18:39:38 GMT 2018

filipf added a comment.

  I've been testing this solution some more and I think I'm running into either a QML (using Qt 5.11.2) or widget bug, can someone else test to make sure it's not just my setup?

  Basically the text and the shadows can look hazy and unsharpened at times. The easiest way to reproduce this seems to be by changing icon sizes, e.g. from Large to Small Medium:

  F6439715: Screenshot_20181124_192928.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6439715>

  Then to trigger proper rendering, I can simply sort the icons differently:

  F6439717: Screenshot_20181124_192953.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6439717>

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop