D15702: User can define margins for the desktop

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 23 14:22:39 GMT 2018

mart added a comment.

  I'm against this kind of micro configurations, to me seems the problem could have 2 different "proper" solutions, either

  - would be needed some protocol between latte dock and plasmashell to communicate its panels geometries?
  - Or trying again in having everything in-process of plasmashell.

  If i remember correctly the problem was that new functionality was needed in PanelView... we could make planelview support.. plugins?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop