D17079: Provide a qqc2/kirigami-based about page

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 22 00:39:37 GMT 2018

apol added a comment.

  In D17079#363906 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17079#363906>, @ltoscano wrote:

  > That's a great idea! Would it be possible:
  >
  > - to also (optionally) support the translators' information, like in the current about box? (probably in a future patch, but maybe some groundwork is needed here)

  Yes, I actually forgot to add it, it's basically a matter of replicating the authors bit but instead of calling .authors, we call .translators. Actually we should do the same for contributors too.

  > - to move this about page to some common kirigami-addons library?

  We would have to look into it, we don't want to have kirigami depend on kcoreaddons, but we can easily allow applications that don't use kcoreaddons to pass a json object that looks like KAboutData instance (duck typing!).
  Otherwise, we could also move it to kdeclarative or have kcoreaddons install it.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store