D17034: [Kickoff] Fix bad kerning in tab labels

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 20 15:18:04 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  FWIW, we already conditionally switch to using QtRendering when using a fractional scale factor throughout the PlasmaComponents library. So there is already a precedent for sometimes using a different renderer to work around visual bugs, and so far it has been much appreciated by our users. Doing it there rather than in individual UI elements is probably right right place for this change rather than in individual UI elements in widgets, if it's to be done at all.

  Of course, the upstream bugs should be fixed, for sure.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop