D16861: Improve crosshair cursor

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 13 19:03:31 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D16861#359107 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16861#359107>, @ndavis wrote:

  > In D16861#359106 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16861#359106>, @ngraham wrote:
  >
  > > Yeah, they currently have hard edges. I'm sadly pretty abysmal with this kind of pixel art, but hopefully I'll muddle through...
  >

  > Maybe the original cursors were made with SVG sources? Could those be found somewhere?

  Oh, so they were! They're right there in `cursors/Breeze/src/cursors.svg` `cursors/Breeze_Snow/src/cursors.svg`

  The good news is that this means we can do it right! The bad news is that it might take me a while to figure out how to get from point A to point B here. :) I'll give it my best shot.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze