D15093: Add WireGuard capability.

Bruce Anderson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 8 04:50:11 GMT 2018

andersonbruce added a comment.

  In D15093#355941 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15093#355941>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Ah, thanks. And presumably shipping that networkmanager plugin would be up to distros, right?

  I assume this is the case.

  There are several NetworkManager VPN plugins that are handled this way where the code is not part of the official release but are referenced on the Gnome homepage for the project as being supported by third parties. Most if not all of these are already supported in the plasma-nm release and this just adds WireGuard to that group. I know that at least openSuse Tumbleweed supplies some of these third party plugins (although not WireGuard yet) so hopefully as WireGuard becomes more popular it will join this group as well.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet