D15093: Add WireGuard capability.

Bruce Anderson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 7 03:33:22 GMT 2018

andersonbruce added a comment.

  In D15093#354899 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15093#354899>, @jgrulich wrote:

  > I still don't like the way how to get QPalette in the advanced dialog, can you please just simply construct it the same way you do it in the standard dialog?

  Fair enough. I changed it so the palettes are created in the advanced widget as well as the main interface.
  I fixed one of the coding style errors which I just missed last time. The other ones I will let you fix because I'm not sure what the correct format would be.

  Thanks for your patience with all my mistakes in this process.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet