D16638: Handle focus in the window switcher

Frederik Gladhorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 3 16:17:35 GMT 2018

gladhorn created this revision.
gladhorn added reviewers: davidedmundson, kwin, chempfling.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
gladhorn requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  KWin does not actually give proper window focus to the tabbox. But for
  accessibility reasons we still want to make sure that the QQuickWindow
  thinks the focus is on the correct item. This will allow screen readers
  to read which window is current in the window switcher.

TEST PLAN
  Running with accessibility inspection tools I see that the
  right item has the focus with this change. It still doesn't make Orca
  read it since the window is not active.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  lookandfeel/contents/windowswitcher/WindowSwitcher.qml