D16277: [ksmserver] Split xsession logout and shutdown into separate classes

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 3 11:45:25 GMT 2018

romangg added a comment.

  The functional split is kind of confusing. Some functions in logout.cpp still do shutdown related tasks when looking at their names, other in shutdown.cpp do logout things.

  To me this whole distinction between shutdown and logout seems kind of artificial. In the end the main function is that the session quits, If afterwards the device shuts down or we go back to the login maanger should be only a side note.

  Is my observation wrong? Or do you plan on working in this direction in the future?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master