D13207: [lookandfeel/lockscreen] Hide cursor on login controls fade out

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 30 10:22:33 UTC 2018

romangg planned changes to this revision.
romangg added a comment.

  In D13207#270731 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13207#270731>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > In the multiscreen case you have two LockScreenUi files altering the same single property, does it work?

  You are right, there is the problem that it hides the cursor if the second screen hides the ui while the cursor is on the first one with visible ui.

  But the overall mechanism doesn't seem to work well for multi-screen. The ui fades sometimes without fade out timer grace period. I can't type my password in the second screen.

  Also imo the ui should show and fade out on all screens synchronized.

  Will look into this when I find time.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace