D10297: Add new "Tools" button above System Monitor's process list

gregormi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 30 08:37:32 UTC 2018

gregormi updated this revision to Diff 35172.
gregormi added a comment.

  > The text should use title case: "Kill a Window"

  DONE

  > The parentheses look a bit ugly, in normal menus the shortcuts are simply aligned to the right (not sure how that's done, though).

  DONE: align the shortcut strings to the right using \t

  > At least for Run Command the shortcut should be shown (just like in the desktop context menu)

  DONE: Add shortcut to 'Run Command' item

  > The shortcut does not get localized. (In the global shortcuts KCM, it is localized correctly for me.)

  DONE: using QKeySequence::NativeText; tested with "export LANGUAGE=de_DE"

  Remove seemingly useless 'class KGlobalAccel'

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10297?vs=34204&id=35172