D12982: Make the new KCMs with QtQuick translatable

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 30 08:10:08 UTC 2018

ltoscano added a comment.

  I'd really like to have a clear answer to some questions:

  - is this something that needs to be fixed in kdeclarative, which makes it impossible to have a proper fix it in 5.13?
  - would a patch to fix this (define the translation domain in the same way as the other libraries, not related to component name) accepted?

  The answer to the first question will make the next move. If the only fix is in kdeclarative, then Yuri please revert to the initial version. In that case it would be the only possible short-term fix even I don't like it.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop