D11848: [Kickoff] Reduce hover delay before switching tabs

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 28 10:29:24 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  > Not sure I understand? My video is about moving from the tab bar to the entries inside the tab, not about moving between tabs.

  This explains our misunderstanding. The original reason Kickoff had the delay - as also noted in the earlier discussion - is for the move from the panel button to the tab. I didn't realize we had switched topics.

  Do you think tab to entry move is a problem in practice? Don't users just move vertically from the tab?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  faster-kickoff-tab-switch-on-hover (branched from master)