D12855: Move Widget search field to its own row so it doesn't get compressed

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 23 23:11:31 UTC 2018

sharvey marked an inline comment as done.
sharvey added a comment.

  F5865709: Screenshot_20180523_180214.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5865709>

  @davidedmundson (and/or others) - what's the most-correct and most-effective QML method to add a bit of padding around these elements? I know we want to link "tops" to "bottoms" in row layouts, which makes perfect sense. But what's the right way to add a bit of margin? In this case, the descender in the `g` in Widgets is right up against the search text bar. Likewise, the icons for the available widgets run right up to the bottom of the text field.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop