D13064: reimplemented drop-down menu arrow in toolbuttons in case of instant inline popup

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 23 15:37:14 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  I am not particularly excited by the change, because on how it breaks the spacing between buttons in a toolbar.
  I am also not completely convinced that it is important to convey the information that a menu will open when you press on the button (because you usually learn that 'instantly' when pressing on it the first time), but since I have no other strong argument against re-adding this arrow, so be it.
  Any suggestion on improving the rendering is welcome, and no, one cannot move the arrow closer to the icon without actually overlapping with the icon. (breeze icons have a 2 pixels margins around their content, but this is not the case for all icon themes)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze