D12969: [Kicker] Only show "Add to Panel (Widget)" When there's no Task Manager

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 22 15:39:24 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  > The purpose of this patch was to simply hide the standalone launcher functionality a little

  Isn't it more than "a little" though? What other way to add apps to the panel now remains other than DND, which many people never attempt?

  > Hmm, I don't see them in git master or in any other version of Plasma that I've ever used.

  A bug maybe?

    [eike at ehl1 ~/devel/src/kde/workspace/plasma-workspace/applets/icon (arcpatch-D12069) 5]$ grep -inR jump *
    iconapplet.cpp:304:    m_jumpListActions.clear();
    iconapplet.cpp:323:        m_jumpListActions << action;
    iconapplet.cpp:375:    actions << m_jumpListActions;
    iconapplet.h:71:    void jumpListActionsChanged(const QVariantList &jumpListActions);
    iconapplet.h:92:    QList<QAction *> m_jumpListActions;

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop