D12936: Rewrite workspace KCM in QtQuick

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 18 08:02:03 UTC 2018

romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ltoscano wrote in workspaceoptions.cpp:34
> Iirc that's unrelated. The catalog name is not set by this call.

So do we need to change this here, in the CMake file, or can the translation catalog be renamed (or a new one created) with the name `kcm_workspace` to make the naming consistent?

Before in this KCM we used `kcm_workspaceoptions`, `workspaceoptions` and `kcmworkspaceoptions` at different places. I want to use `kcm_workspace` only now everywhere.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop