D12943: Don't disable apply button when I resize the window

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 17 13:35:05 UTC 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Before this patch if I edit an option, and then resize the window the
  apply button became disabled.

  I'm not sure what this was trying to do, but widget size and whether
  we have changes to save seems very unrelated.

TEST PLAN
  Tested as above, no longer have the bug

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop